RMA in association with Entura Hydro Tasmania, conducted the feasibility study and due diligence for 100 MW Wind Power Generation Project in Mannar. The project is funded by the Asian Development Bank and the implementing agency is Ceylon Electricity Board. Under this project following studies were carried out.
· Assessment of the site wind conditions
· Noise assessment
· Shadow flicker assessment
· Visual amenity assessment
· Grid connection study
· Transport and logistic study
· Legal analysis
· Financial analysis
· Economic analysis
· Action plan for future wind farm development
Construction of the wind farm will be commenced in year 2019 and it will start to serve the national grid by year 2021.